Composite Solutions | Innovation | Naval Design and Construction | Precision Machining
Your privacy is important to us. It is Composite Solutions policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, Composite Solutions, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us on email@example.com .
WHAT ARE COOKIES
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
THE COOKIES WE SET
• Orders processing related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
• Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
• Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
Pursuant to the law, customers may request Composite Solutions to access or rectify their personal data by contacting the email firstname.lastname@example.org .
This policy is effective as of August 2021.
TERMS OF SERVICE
By accessing the website at Composite Solutions you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. USE OF INFORMATIVE MATERIALS
1. Permission is granted to download one copy of the informative materials on Composite Solutions’ website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of Composite Solutions’ products supporting information, not a transfer of title, and under this documents, you may not:
• modify or copy the materials;
• use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
• attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Composite Solutions website;
• remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
• transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
2. This contact shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Composite Solutions at any time.
1. The materials on Composite Solutions’ website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Composite Solutions makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
2. Further, Composite Solutions does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Composite Solutions or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Composite Solutions’ website, even if Composite Solutions or a Composite Solutions authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. ACCURACY OF MATERIALS
The materials appearing on Composite Solutions’ website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Composite Solutions does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Composite Solutions may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Composite Solutions does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Composite Solutions has not reviewed all the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Composite Solutions of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Composite Solutions may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. GOVERNING LAW
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Composite Solutions and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that city or location.